Round the clock care, every day of the year…
- Age in place. We are prepared to provide care from the time a resident moves in until their passing. No changing of buildings or facilities, just a gentle adjustment in the care plan as determined in close consultation with family and doctors.
- Round the clock care. We are on duty 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Individual patient-centered care plans. An individual plan is created at move in based on resident need in consultation with family and doctors and adjusted as needed over time.
- Close working relationship with local home health and hospice agencies. Local home health and hospice nurses are in The Pines on a regular basis providing additional care to residents. We appreciate the working relationship and welcome the additional care whenever needed.
- Dementia care certified. Dementia care is a common need in the elderly population and we are certified to provide tailored care to our residents.
Comfortable living assistance…
- Onsite physician visits. A Holton Community Hospital Family Practice Associates provider visits The Pines every month to keep an eye on residents and make any necessary adjustments in medical orders.
- Laundry and housekeeping included. We take care of all the work.
- Daily activities for resident quality of life. A game of cards at the kitchen table, an afternoon outside on the deck, or a game of remember when where residents get to talk about how things used to be usually to the admiration of some of the younger staff members.
- Adult daytime care. Elders visit during the day and enjoy homecooked meals, showers, medication management and then return home with family at the end of the day. A great option to keep folks in their homes longer.
- Medication management. The Pines works with doctors to make sure residents are getting the correct medication on schedule.
- Shower schedule. Showers are part of the individual care plan for each resident with the determined frequency and time of day.
- Pharmacy delivery. The Pines has a great relationship with the local pharmacy and medications are often delivered same day. We will also pick up medication from the pharmacy if needed.